Things to do on the Isle of Wight
I’m quietly ignoring the fact that I stupidly have not booked a hotel and as it’s Cowes week the entire trip may get a rapid cancellation. Wish me luck whilst phoning around frantically this afternoon!
Assuming it goes ahead, I’m planning on doing the following:
- Whitecliff Bay
- Dimbola Lodge
- Osborne House
- The Needles (chair lift?)
- Isle of Wight Sweet Manufactory
- Barrows near Freshwater Bay / Mottistone / Brook Down
- Cowes High Street shopping
- Carisbrooke Castle
- Cream tea at the Old Smithy
- Steam railway trip
Anything I’ve missed?